We love telling stories at Lenka's List. Before submitting material, please take a look at the following guidelines:
- The story is entirely your own original work, or you have the author’s permission to post it. See: Copyrighted Material.
- The story has been placed in the correct category (such as Romance, Science Fiction, Family, etc.).
The following guidelines list content that is not allowed on Lenka's List. This is not an exhaustive list, and we reserve the right to not post any content that we deem inappropriate.
Sex on Lenka's List
The following sexual content is not allowed on Lenka's List:
- Pornographic stories
- Stories containing sexual content with persons under the age of 16
- Stories encouraging or promoting non-consensual sex
- Stories intended solely for sexual role play or messaging
- Stories which encourage any other illegal sex acts, such as bestiality or necrophilia
- Stories which contain wanton cruelty to animals
[Full copyright FAQ is here]
At Lenka's List, we know the effort it takes to create something, so helping you protect your rights is our top priority.
- Posting the copyrighted works of others without their legal consent is strictly prohibited. This applies to all stories, images, and media.
- Posting on behalf of an author and giving credit to them is still a violation of copyright. Consent is always required from the author.
- Adaptations or slight alterations to a work, such as changing names, are a violation of copyright.
- Any works posted in violation of these rights will be promptly removed and multiple violations may result in immediate account closure.
Chat with Authors
I started The Ugly while at law school, and my initial goal was to critique the idea of law. I was publishing law review articles...
My grandfather. For as long as I can remember, my Papa has told stories. I knew I wanted to tell stories too, just like my...
Topics, events and situations which shaped, influenced and molded my perceptions is what makes me write and what moves me as an author.
Writing has always come easily to me ever since I began studying journalism in college. I was a newspaper reporter, journalism professor, and editor of...
If I had to blame someone for my early obsession with writing, it would likely be my older sister. When we were young, her and...
Life. I am an albino, legally blind because of it. I grew up believing I was nothing. So I wrote to make myself feel like...
Hop on Lenka's List Bandwagon
All Things New by Lauren Miller Narrator: Rachel Jacobs Published by Three Saints Press on 08-25-17 Genres: Contemporary Fiction , Fiction , Young Adult Length: