Lenka’s List has been created to support the writing community.
We are here for you, the writer. You have spent endless hours working on your story, filling it with captivating characters and unexpected twists to entertain and enrich the reader. Then you endured countless criticism and rejection of your work.
We aim to create an environment where every writer is welcomed. Whether published or not, we want to showcase your material.
Note: Lenka's List chooses not to critique or reject the submitted material - the readers are well able to decide which writings suit their individual preferences. However, Lenka's List will not showcase mature adult literature.
UPLOAD your books, short stories, or poetry
- Use our submission forms to upload your photo and biography to create your author’s profile. Upload your book cover, and an excerpt from your published book.
- Same applies for your random, never-been-seen short stories or poetry. Find a photo that compliments your material and click on that submit button already.
- Provide your website address if you have one. Your fans may come for a visit!
- Connect to Lenka’s List Facebook and Twitter accounts to stay in touch.
- Your material will pop up soon, in a day or two at most. Sometimes we may even surprise you and get it done in a few hours. Either way, rest assured that our hi-tech fairy is working the magic on your behalf.
PROMOTE your writing on social media
- We will let you know when your uploaded material is good and ready. Look for an e-mail from that fairy we mentioned earlier.
- It only takes a few clicks to showcase your profile and your work on all them social medias out there. Use the icons below your writing and share, share, share. We try to beat you to it and post everything about you on our own Lenka’s List social media as well. You are becoming famous, see?
BLOG with us, through us, on us
- You can become a blogger today. No need to spend time and energy on building a website and trying to figure the frustrating world of technology which is always racing ahead in a ridiculous speed.
- Use the Contact Us form to let us know that you dream of blogging. We are here to help you post every word and share it on the WWW.
Chat with Authors
Reading. Specifically, the world of fantasy. The book that did it for me was Alan Garner's Weirdstone of Brisingamen, a tale of magic and mystery,...
Topics, events and situations which shaped, influenced and molded my perceptions is what makes me write and what moves me as an author.
I have been writing poetry since I was a child. As I got older I decided to write about the misfortunes I've had in life...and...
I wish I could come up with a specific moment, but I don't remember a time when I wasn't making up stories in my head...
Hop on Lenka's List Bandwagon
The Enigma Factor (The Enigma #1) by Charles V. Breakfield , Roxanne E. Burkey Narrator: Steven Jay Cohen Series: The Enigma Factor #1 Published by