We love telling stories at Lenka's List. Before submitting material, please take a look at the following guidelines:
- The story is entirely your own original work, or you have the author’s permission to post it. See: Copyrighted Material.
- The story has been placed in the correct category (such as Romance, Science Fiction, Family, etc.).
The following guidelines list content that is not allowed on Lenka's List. This is not an exhaustive list, and we reserve the right to not post any content that we deem inappropriate.
Sex on Lenka's List
The following sexual content is not allowed on Lenka's List:
- Pornographic stories
- Stories containing sexual content with persons under the age of 16
- Stories encouraging or promoting non-consensual sex
- Stories intended solely for sexual role play or messaging
- Stories which encourage any other illegal sex acts, such as bestiality or necrophilia
- Stories which contain wanton cruelty to animals
[Full copyright FAQ is here]
At Lenka's List, we know the effort it takes to create something, so helping you protect your rights is our top priority.
- Posting the copyrighted works of others without their legal consent is strictly prohibited. This applies to all stories, images, and media.
- Posting on behalf of an author and giving credit to them is still a violation of copyright. Consent is always required from the author.
- Adaptations or slight alterations to a work, such as changing names, are a violation of copyright.
- Any works posted in violation of these rights will be promptly removed and multiple violations may result in immediate account closure.
Chat with Authors
Claiming that her beloved Black & White movies were too boring, I said I could do better (actually, I just wanted to watch Mighty Mouse...
I have always loved reading; even as a small child I would always be found with my nose in a book. There is such pleasure...
I grew up loving anti-heroes. To me, flawed characters who makes mistakes is so much more real than a shiny version of the same character....
Hop on Lenka's List Bandwagon
Good journalism, somebody once said, is a nation talking to itself. That’s “talking to itself,” not yelling, screaming, shrieking, talking over one another and engaging
Author: Kathy Coopmans Narrators: Lacy Laurel & Logan McAllister Length: 7 hours and 30 minutes Publisher: Kathy Coopmans Released: Sep. 29, 2017 Genre: Romance Synopsis:
Syntax is the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences. The cumulative goal of sentences in fiction should be to please the reader’s