We love telling stories at Lenka's List. Before submitting material, please take a look at the following guidelines:
- The story is entirely your own original work, or you have the author’s permission to post it. See: Copyrighted Material.
- The story has been placed in the correct category (such as Romance, Science Fiction, Family, etc.).
The following guidelines list content that is not allowed on Lenka's List. This is not an exhaustive list, and we reserve the right to not post any content that we deem inappropriate.
Sex on Lenka's List
The following sexual content is not allowed on Lenka's List:
- Pornographic stories
- Stories containing sexual content with persons under the age of 16
- Stories encouraging or promoting non-consensual sex
- Stories intended solely for sexual role play or messaging
- Stories which encourage any other illegal sex acts, such as bestiality or necrophilia
- Stories which contain wanton cruelty to animals
[Full copyright FAQ is here]
At Lenka's List, we know the effort it takes to create something, so helping you protect your rights is our top priority.
- Posting the copyrighted works of others without their legal consent is strictly prohibited. This applies to all stories, images, and media.
- Posting on behalf of an author and giving credit to them is still a violation of copyright. Consent is always required from the author.
- Adaptations or slight alterations to a work, such as changing names, are a violation of copyright.
- Any works posted in violation of these rights will be promptly removed and multiple violations may result in immediate account closure.
Chat with Authors
There are lots of fairy tales and bedtime stories around and many of them quite violent. This made me decide to write something different. On...
I have been writing since I was a young teenager. I have always enjoyed expressing myself through written words. The writing assignments in high school...
I've always written, ever since I can remember. My first job was as a reporter with the Liverpool Daily Post (in UK) - and I...
I've always enjoyed writing and decided about seven years ago to try and write a book. My first adventure into writing was called 'A Boy...
In the late 1990s, my cousin Jacquelin Thomas became a published author. I was so inspired by her stories and style of writing that in...
I think inspiration is the wrong word, because it implies that the desire to write comes from outside the writer, when in fact, it comes...
Hop on Lenka's List Bandwagon
For the next few weeks, I will be featuring the work of fellow members of the Rave Writers-International Society of Authors (RWISA). Please check back
This is a sponsored post, but as always, all opinions are 100% our own. Crystal and I have always been frequent travelers and throughout the