7 Things "The Shack" Made Me Feel
- It made God seem more real to me; like I can talk to Him more freely than before.
- It made me feel that heaven is real and close by.
- It made me feel that God really does love me and is really fun to be with.
- It made me feel that God is working for my best.
- It made me see that (Tweet This) it is always possible to forgive and move forward.
- It reminded me that I can do anything when I'm with Him.
- It made me impatient to get to heaven.
I enjoyed this movie so much, that I went to see it a second time. I hope that you go see it too!
Did you already see the movie?
I'd love to hear what you would add to my list!
Chat with Authors
As a boy I read Somerset Maugham... I imagined myself on a hill in the Mediterranean writing a great novel... I do write on a...
I started to write only recently. I had my nose in a book since I was a child, and whilst seeing my name in print...
When I was younger I was involved with gangs and a criminal lifestyle. When I received 37 years to life for 2nd degree murder I...