7 Things "The Shack" Made Me Feel
- It made God seem more real to me; like I can talk to Him more freely than before.
- It made me feel that heaven is real and close by.
- It made me feel that God really does love me and is really fun to be with.
- It made me feel that God is working for my best.
- It made me see that (Tweet This) it is always possible to forgive and move forward.
- It reminded me that I can do anything when I'm with Him.
- It made me impatient to get to heaven.
I enjoyed this movie so much, that I went to see it a second time. I hope that you go see it too!
Did you already see the movie?
I'd love to hear what you would add to my list!
Chat with Authors
I have always loved reading; even as a small child I would always be found with my nose in a book. There is such pleasure...
I started writing down the stories I imagined while trying to fall asleep each night. You see, I developed insomnia due to my stressful work...
I started The Ugly while at law school, and my initial goal was to critique the idea of law. I was publishing law review articles...
Coming to a fork in the road is what inspired me. At that time I basically became a walking dead man. Prison had hardened me....
Life. I am an albino, legally blind because of it. I grew up believing I was nothing. So I wrote to make myself feel like...
Hop on Lenka's List Bandwagon
La sirena negra by Emilia Pardo Bazán Narrator: Esperanza de la Encarnación Published by Edelae Genres: Fiction , Historical Length: 4 horas 42 minutos Format:
La Jolla, California is widely known for the "Seven Caves" and most visitors go inside the caves through kayaking tours, but there's also another way