It's impossible to grow up without picking up any unhealthy patterns, regardless of how great your parents were. We all have some bags that need to be unpacked and put away. Here are 7 great reasons to stop stuffing your issues and get healthy!
- If you don't take care of your issues, you will pass them on to your kids and grand kids.
- Your marriage relationship will go to a level you've only dreamed of when you see things with a clear perspective.
- Living with stress and turmoil on the inside will make you physically ill.
- Being spiritually, physically, and emotionally healthy makes it possible for you to do your part in bringing heaven to earth.
- Jesus paid too high a price for you to keep living below your potential.
- As you humble yourself (embracing vulnerability) God will release grace to you.
- You can travel faster in peace than any other way!
I would love to hear any more reasons you can think of.
You can reply with a comment to get the conversation going!
I recently bought an air fryer. So many people asked me about it, that I decided to make a video review. Check it out!air fryer review
Chat with Authors
I have always loved reading; even as a small child I would always be found with my nose in a book. There is such pleasure...
I started writing down the stories I imagined while trying to fall asleep each night. You see, I developed insomnia due to my stressful work...
I started The Ugly while at law school, and my initial goal was to critique the idea of law. I was publishing law review articles...
Coming to a fork in the road is what inspired me. At that time I basically became a walking dead man. Prison had hardened me....
Life. I am an albino, legally blind because of it. I grew up believing I was nothing. So I wrote to make myself feel like...
Hop on Lenka's List Bandwagon
La sirena negra by Emilia Pardo Bazán Narrator: Esperanza de la Encarnación Published by Edelae Genres: Fiction , Historical Length: 4 horas 42 minutos Format:
La Jolla, California is widely known for the "Seven Caves" and most visitors go inside the caves through kayaking tours, but there's also another way