Lenka’s List has been created to support the writing community.
We are here for you, the writer. You have spent endless hours working on your story, filling it with captivating characters and unexpected twists to entertain and enrich the reader. Then you endured countless criticism and rejection of your work.
We aim to create an environment where every writer is welcomed. Whether published or not, we want to showcase your material.
Note: Lenka's List chooses not to critique or reject the submitted material - the readers are well able to decide which writings suit their individual preferences. However, Lenka's List will not showcase mature adult literature.
UPLOAD your books, short stories, or poetry
- Use our submission forms to upload your photo and biography to create your author’s profile. Upload your book cover, and an excerpt from your published book.
- Same applies for your random, never-been-seen short stories or poetry. Find a photo that compliments your material and click on that submit button already.
- Provide your website address if you have one. Your fans may come for a visit!
- Connect to Lenka’s List Facebook and Twitter accounts to stay in touch.
- Your material will pop up soon, in a day or two at most. Sometimes we may even surprise you and get it done in a few hours. Either way, rest assured that our hi-tech fairy is working the magic on your behalf.
PROMOTE your writing on social media
- We will let you know when your uploaded material is good and ready. Look for an e-mail from that fairy we mentioned earlier.
- It only takes a few clicks to showcase your profile and your work on all them social medias out there. Use the icons below your writing and share, share, share. We try to beat you to it and post everything about you on our own Lenka’s List social media as well. You are becoming famous, see?
BLOG with us, through us, on us
- You can become a blogger today. No need to spend time and energy on building a website and trying to figure the frustrating world of technology which is always racing ahead in a ridiculous speed.
- Use the Contact Us form to let us know that you dream of blogging. We are here to help you post every word and share it on the WWW.
Chat with Authors
I was once arrested by the KGB in the Soviet Union for smuggling banned books to dissidents. As I left the country one said, "We...
I started writing on a dare from a friend. A NANOWRIMO supporter who challenged me to write a novel. When I went to the first...
I started writing little stories as a young child and just kept on creating them as I grew older.
My stories are inspired by real-life experiences. I have a background in early childhood education and many years of experience working with children in the...
To a certain extent it was the authors I read and admired. Mann, Updike, Huxley, Faulkner and others. Additionally, there were some things I wanted...
Any university/college student has encountered professors who add their books to the syllabus and either 1. never use it but are glad for the royalties