Lenka’s List has been created to support the writing community.
We are here for you, the writer. You have spent endless hours working on your story, filling it with captivating characters and unexpected twists to entertain and enrich the reader. Then you endured countless criticism and rejection of your work.
We aim to create an environment where every writer is welcomed. Whether published or not, we want to showcase your material.
Note: Lenka's List chooses not to critique or reject the submitted material - the readers are well able to decide which writings suit their individual preferences. However, Lenka's List will not showcase mature adult literature.
UPLOAD your books, short stories, or poetry
- Use our submission forms to upload your photo and biography to create your author’s profile. Upload your book cover, and an excerpt from your published book.
- Same applies for your random, never-been-seen short stories or poetry. Find a photo that compliments your material and click on that submit button already.
- Provide your website address if you have one. Your fans may come for a visit!
- Connect to Lenka’s List Facebook and Twitter accounts to stay in touch.
- Your material will pop up soon, in a day or two at most. Sometimes we may even surprise you and get it done in a few hours. Either way, rest assured that our hi-tech fairy is working the magic on your behalf.
PROMOTE your writing on social media
- We will let you know when your uploaded material is good and ready. Look for an e-mail from that fairy we mentioned earlier.
- It only takes a few clicks to showcase your profile and your work on all them social medias out there. Use the icons below your writing and share, share, share. We try to beat you to it and post everything about you on our own Lenka’s List social media as well. You are becoming famous, see?
BLOG with us, through us, on us
- Syndicate your blog with Lenka's List for greater exposure. We are here to help you post every word and share it on the WWW.
Chat with Authors
My grandfather. For as long as I can remember, my Papa has told stories. I knew I wanted to tell stories too, just like my...
I started writing little stories as a young child and just kept on creating them as I grew older.
I've always enjoyed writing and decided about seven years ago to try and write a book. My first adventure into writing was called 'A Boy...
I have been writing fiction since I was seven-years-old. There were several events that caused me to start writing. One reason I started writing was...
I didn't start out trying or wanting to write satire. I don't think I knew what it was. I just wanted to create things that...